Sleep Apnea 411 Terms and Conditions
- Sleep Apnea 411 is compiled and published by Sleep Apnea 411 as a service to the public, much like a phone book but on a convenient, nationwide basis. However, Sleep Apnea 411 does not provide or arrange for the provision of services or supplies. Sleep Apnea 411 does not in any way endorse, guarantee or warrant (1) the qualifications, licensure or abilities of any individuals or organizations described on Sleep Apnea 411 or (2) the quality or efficacy of any products or services that these individuals or organizations may provide. You are solely responsible for reviewing the qualifications of any Sleep Apnea Specialist you may choose, and for determining the appropriateness of any service or product that your Sleep Apnea Specialist may recommend. In no event shall Sleep Apnea 411 be liable to you or any other entity for the direct or indirect consequences of any decision or action you or any other person might make in reliance on the information contained in the Sleep Apnea 411 directory, including selection of a Sleep Apnea Specialist or relevant service or supply.
- Information contained in the Sleep Apnea 411 directory is supplied by the Sleep Apnea Specialists themselves. Sleep Apnea 411 does not verify this information and can not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information or claims contained in the directory. While Sleep Apnea 411 takes reasonable efforts to keep the information contained on the site up to date, Sleep Apnea 411 assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained neither on Sleep Apnea 411, nor for any errors or omissions which might be contained in the directory and associated listings and content.
- Individual Sleep Apnea Specialists may make certain claims of specialty, experience or competence within their Sleep Apnea 411 listings. All such claims have been supplied by the Sleep Apnea Specialists themselves and have not been investigated or confirmed by Sleep Apnea 411. Sleep Apnea 411 is therefore unable to verify whether any such claims are either accurate or permitted under relevant law, and thus accepts no responsibility whatsoever resulting from any errors or omissions in this information, or from any decision made or action taken based on this information.
- Information contained on Sleep Apnea 411 (including but not limited to editorial content, logos and photographs is either (1) the intellectual property of Sleep Apnea 411 and/or its affiliated companies or organizations, or (2) is published in the directory by Sleep Apnea 411 under agreements with third party advertisers and other organizations. Sleep Apnea 411 and/or any of its data, listings or other constituent elements may not be downloaded, republished, resold or duplicated, in whole or part, for commercial or other purposes, or for purposes of compiling mailing lists or any other lists. Further, the use of Sleep Apnea 411 to establish independent data files or compendiums of statistical information is prohibited.
- By using Sleep Apnea 411, you are accepting the proceeding terms and conditions.
Surgical Treatment Options For Sleep Apnea
by: Rudy Watkins
According to the American Sleep Apnea Association, sleep apnea affects over ten million Americans. It occurs when someone regularly has their breathing disrupted while sleeping either because of a physical obstruction (obstructive apnea) or because the brain doesn't send a signal to breathe (central), or a combination of the two.
Anxiety Sleep Disorder - Is Anxiety Keeping You Awake at Night?
by: Rebecca A Hughes
We recharge ourselves each time we sleep, so it is important that we get a good night's rest to enable us to face the different challenges our daily lives offer.
Night Terrors and Nightmares - A Frightening Sleep Disorder
by: Matthew Lei
At a while in their childhood almost all children feel the sleep disorder of having a nightmare. They're common in children and can start as early as two years of age.
Natural Sleep Aids to Cure Your Insomnia
by: Laura K Milton
Insomnia can be defined as having difficulty falling and staying asleep. It encompasses a variety of sleeping disorders from a lack of the amount of sleep you get to a lack of quality of sleep.